Whether you are a current Project Manager, or interested in getting into the Project Management field, a Project Management Institute (PMI®) credential can give you an instant advantage in the marketplace. PMI credentials certify your understanding of, and competence in, the PMI Project Management Framework, and show that you know how to define business expectations, determine and provide project status measurements and are able to drive empowerment across multiple business units.
The College of Business and Illinois Business Consulting at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign can help you obtain the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) or the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from PMI. This exam preparation course uses innovative techniques to help you successfully pass the certification exams for either of these two, highly-desired, PMI credentials. In addition, this course will also provide you with the project management education hours required by PMI for obtaining these credentials.
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam Preparation Course will prepare you to successfully complete either the Project Management Professional (PMP) exam or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exam.
Components within this course offering are:
- Four months (120 days) of access to a skillfully designed online course, developed by a PMI-certified subject matter expert, which covers the nine knowledge areas identified in the PMBOK® Guide plus professional responsibility;
- Demonstrations of proven techniques on how to choose the best answer on the exam;
- Practice quizzes and supplemental reading;
- 90 day access to an online testing bank, designed to give you all the practice you need to successfully pass PMI's PMP and CAPM certification exams;
- A digital copy of the textbook, Secrets of the PMP Exam;
- 30 hours of online training time, 5 hours of on-line testing and 25 hours of reading;
- Access to a course moderator who is also PMI-certified as a PMP who will be available to answer any questions you may have and provide guidance on the successful completion of the course and the exam itself